PPE Face Shields - case of 50
In a time where personal protective equipment is hard to find, let Matthews be your trusted source. This durable face shield is designed for healthcare workers. It is made of high-impact grade material, to withstand the most demanding climates while providing a protective barrier within your immediate environment. This is a non-traditional protective product, see full Description below.
Sold by the case in quantities of 50, and generally ships within 2 business days of your order.
*Special Pricing - cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.*
- Buy 11 for $195.00 each and save 13%
- Buy 51 for $175.00 each and save 22%
- Buy 200 for $150.00 each and save 33%
- Buy 251 for $162.50 each and save 28%
- Buy 501 for $155.00 each and save 31%
- Provides a barrier to face from potential contaminants in the immediate environment
- Made of High-Impact grade material
- Outstanding shield transparency and UV resistance
- Adjustable to fit any head size
- Two-piece design with replaceable shield & strap with foam piece forehead rest
- Glasses and masks can be worn under the face shield
- Made in America
NOTE: Our Face Shield is produced by a non-traditional manufacturer of medical equipment to aid the medical PPE shortage. It is designed to lessen, not eliminate, the transmission of person to person airborne particles. This Face Shield is worn to cover the entire face (extending to the chin or below) and to create a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Our Face Shield is designed to be a disposable device. Individuals choosing to reuse should follow CDC and FDA recommendations for cleaning and sanitization.
THE PRODUCT HAS NOT BEEN FDA CLEARED OR APPROVED • The product has been authorized by FDA under an EUA for use by healthcare providers as personal protective equipment. • This product is ONLY authorized for the duration of the declaration that circumstances justifying the authorization of emergency use under Section 564(b)(1) of the Act, 21 USC 360bbb-3(b)(1) unless the authorization is terminated or revoked sooner.